Tuesday, February 25, 2020

Who is on the Football Crew?...

We have a wonderful team of coaches and crew that teach, mentor and challenge our boys from week to week during the season. Who are they? As a first time football mom last year to a freshman player on the team I really wanted to know who was working with my son. I wanted to know who they were so I could also spend time praying for them and their families. I hope that this list is helpful and that you will join me in praying over our wonderful Metro coaches and crew.
Coach McCoy- Head Coach
Coach Taylor- Linebackers and Defensive Coordinator
Coach Hilliard- Offensive Line
Coach Clyburn- Defensive Line
Coach Blankenship- Wide Receivers & Special Teams
Coach Nussbaum- Wide Receivers & Running Backs
Coach Bacon- Defensive Backs

Kimberley Taylor- Athletic Trainer
Lane Phillips- Equipment Manager


No comments:

Post a Comment

This Week: November 28 to December 4

 Hello Everyone!I hope and pray that you had a great Thanksgiving week! I wanted to take a moment to communicate with you what this coming w...