Friday, June 12, 2020

2019-2020 Football Pictures






Tommy Campbell is a football parent that donated his time and talents to photographing our team this last year. He has some amazing shots! You can still access and purchase them by using the information below: 

2019 Patriot Football Pictures.
The following link is images of the 2019 season. I have posted these for parents and players to download for free but if you do wish to purchase
I will donate all profits back to the Football Booster Club at the end of the year.

Good opportunity to get some cool memories of your kids and in turn help the program. 

The site is pretty easy to navigate but if you have any questions please feel free to hit me up at tommy@tcampbellcreatv.com

Password: 2019_MCApatsWin

No comments:

Post a Comment

This Week: November 28 to December 4

 Hello Everyone!I hope and pray that you had a great Thanksgiving week! I wanted to take a moment to communicate with you what this coming w...