Wednesday, July 22, 2020

August News

Did you know there are only 21 days until school starts? Eek!

I have had a few questions and wanted to just fill everyone in on what we know right now.
1- Summer Workouts continue until Thursday, August 6.

2- Fall Football workouts will begin Monday. August 10. We do not have times for that yet. Metro will be training teachers (our coaches) during this time. I will get you the info as soon as it is available. 

Hope y'all soak up the last few days of this super long summer (Covid-19) break! I am praying for your boys as we enter a new season together. I am thankful the Lord goes before us and knows exactly what it will look like even when we are not sure. He is faithful! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

This Week: November 28 to December 4

 Hello Everyone!I hope and pray that you had a great Thanksgiving week! I wanted to take a moment to communicate with you what this coming w...